Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Angular Architect for a 9 - month contract in Zug, Switzerland.
For the optimization of the Front-end usability for our client's users, we are looking for an Angular Architect to act as the interface between the Swiss and the Indian Teams
Your tasks & responsibilities
The job is to review the delivered tasks by checking the quality of the results and the performance of the front-end developers sitting in India by acting as the quality gate, analyse the main issues, plan and design the solution.
The person will be the technical guide and coach for the India team. He is also responsible to implement certain features by himself and work on implementations of adaptions on Electron JS.
- Act as the quality gate of the results of the Indian Team
- Plan and design the front-end architecture adaptions
- Analyse issues and find solutions
- Guide and coach the team in India
- Build up a good relationship with team in India
What you must have
- Over 4 years experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience with angular in the last 2 years
- Advanced English
- Have very good communication skills
- Experience in implementation of adaptions with Electron JS
- Experience in working with an offshore team
Nice to Haves
- Completed studies in IT or Engineering from ETH or FH
- C# and Java Script hands-on knowledge
- German (B2)
- Start date: 01.10.2019
- Latest start date: 16.10.2019
- End date: 30.06.2020
- Extension: Highly probable
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Zug
- Team: 10 team members located in India + 2 people sitting in Switzerland (Overall architect and the product owner)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email