AEM Front End Developer
AEM Front End Developer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an AEM Front End Developer.
Overview of project:
- Develop global digital client experience platforms, providing but not limited to a global website, fund platform, campaign platform, and a new digital client servicing
- Leverage and scale up globally AM Digital client experience platforms to address global needs.
- Expand client outreach use cases and further digitize client interaction touchpoints, incl. API capabilities for data sharing
- Prepare thorough architectural for a uniformed target decision on key AM platforms (reporting, portal)
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Adobe Experience solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the digital architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- 10+ years of experience in IT and at least and 5+ years of professional experience with hands-on development building websites, CMS solutions.
- 5+ years of Adobe Experience Manager Front-End design and Development (preferred AEM 6.5 version experience)
- Specific ad-on experience: DAM and AEM Forms packages
- Very good experience of React
- Expert in UI development including knowledge of UX best practices and pattern library development
- Ability to lead FE discovery workshops with the ability to understand and articulate business needs and translate specs them into technical details relevant to UI development in the context of AEM.
- Experience in working alongside software developers and architects, UX / UI visual designers and architects, and product developers.
- Experience in Slice, mark-up, and script interfaces and content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, and other devices
- Experience in creating events and listeners on content and interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, and other conversion tags)
- Proficiency with WCAG guidelines and Web Accessibility development practices
- Experience with cross browser/device responsive development
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development practices
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.