Active Directory Engineer (60%)
On behalf of our client, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an Active Directory Engineer.
- The client architecture is currently undergoing fundamental change: in this position, you will work with innovative IAM solutions for a wide variety of technologies.
- You will be part of the Evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement
- As an Active Directory Engineer, you are responsible for protecting customer and company data from potential attacks in every situation.
- With your interest in staying up to date in the field of access management, you can provide the company with innovative solutions and optimize IT security.
- The team is the hub when it comes to engineering security bases for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- You help the team and our internal customers, together with our manufacturers, to select and use the best IAM products, manage digital identities, support access control and manage privileged accounts.
- This position is a job-sharing position that requires a certain flexibility. Cooperation with the job-sharing partner is the essential prerequisite so that the service quality can remain at a high level.
- Until further notice, the requirement is to work at least on Tuesday and Thursday, but this could also change during the holiday season.
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics as well as several years of experience in a similar function or as a Unix / Windows or Network Security Engineer, in the IT security or financial sector.
- Active Directory Certificate Services, Doman Services and possibly also Federation Services
- PowerShell, VB, .net, PHP, SQL
- Manufacturers and products: AD, FIM / MIM, PasswordSafe
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.