Systems Engineer - Automation Anywhere
System Engineer - Automation Anywhere
(Temporary until 30.06.2023)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract:
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Zürich, we are looking for a IT System Engineer to join a fun and vibrant team.
This is a fixed term contract until 30.06.2023. Start date is January 2023.
· ensure availability of automated processes - help steer production and increase efficiency
· oversee automated operations processes and initiate correct support process in case of incidents
· identify, propose and develop solutions for incidents
· communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Operations and IT)
· bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the support team
You will be working in the Architecture and Solutions team in Zürich. The team is part of the Automation Office within Group CTO and it is responsible for operating around 700 automation solutions (mainly running on Automation Anywhere) globally to support service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
Diversity helps the bank grow, together. That's why the bank is committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens the business and brings value to clients.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or computer engineering
· programming knowledge and hands-on experience in automation while working with at least one of the following technologies (or equivalent): VBA, SQL, Python, Automation Anywhere (preferred), Alteryx (as a plus)
· 3+ years of work experience as business analyst, developer or supporter, ideally in automation
· strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
· rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
· passion to learn new skills towards automation solutions
· curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
· able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
· not shy to speak up and make sure your message comes across
· able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
· a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
· Fluent English (written and spoken) and basic conversational German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws