Senior Test Engineer
Senior Test Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work in a highly professional, motivated, and committed team of experts working in an international and interdisciplinary environment. The working environment comes along with state of the art software engineering technologies methodologies and tools.
Testing is a very important pillar in the success of IT Products. The Department is looking for talented and experienced Software test engineers working in different phases of a product life cycle, with the initiative to drive improvements in test activities, methodologies, project interaction.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 16.12.2022
- End date: one year
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: possible, onsite work required too
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the end-to-end environment and developing test cases that cover complete customer workflow.
- Should be able to configure and validate software applications with real instruments (point of care instruments)
- Work with development teams to analyse requirements, reproduce problems and support solutions
- Communicate testing progress, issues, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders/team and management in form of reports.
- Should be able to lead small team of test analyst or mange coordination activities with vendor teams
- Bachelor or master's level degree in informatics, computer science, or a related domain
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated healthcare environment using Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Testing tools Jira, HP ALM, or similar test tools
- Extensive knowledge about test processes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, decision maker, well organized and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills in English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.