Senior C# Engineer
Senior C# Engineer
On behalf of our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland, we are looking for a Senior C# Engineer with an understanding of data processing, automation, source control systems, packaging and deployments. This position will be for the Digital Solutions area. The software in this area is written mostly in C#. Experience in NServiceBus and Kubernetes as well as Ansible are greatly appreciated. The candidate has to be communicative, engaged and shall be able to drive individual tasks to successful completion. Additionally the candidate shall proactively interact with stakeholders and other development teams.
Linkedin: Elaine Kanwar
Starting date: asap or latest 01.04.2023
Duration of the contract: 12 months (extension possible)
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Remote/Home Office: Around 50% home office / 50% on site. Fully on site is also possible.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produces software based on software requirements, the project's software architecture, and other project guidelines.
- Contributes to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participates in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provides work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications.
- Review and analysis of your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Reviews the application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
- Leadership attitude in shaping the product together with the team.
- Drives new technology inputs in the team.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or similar discipline
- Min. 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies: C# (latest experience) / .Net Core, Docker / Kubernetes and GIT
- Experienced in data processing and distributed systems
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Team player
- Fluent in English necessary
Nice to Have:
* German beneficial
* Experience within the IVD sector, preferred in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
* NServiceBus experience
* Ansible,Terraform, and Helm experience
* Microsoft Azure DevOps
* Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu)
* SAFe/SCRUM experience
* An active participant in software communities
Do not hesitate to contact me for if you have any questions, +41 61 282 22 23