Process Maintenance Technician (IT)
Process Maintenance Technician
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Process Maintenance technician who is responsible about executing activities previously defined in CMMS. She/he has to follow all mandatory rules and procedures (GMP, HSE and other regulatories). She/he will perform preventive and corrective Maintenance reaching the right first time. She/he will be able to transfer knowledge to colleagues, document performed activities in CMMS, propose new improvement ideas, perform LOTO plans as loto specialists, fill JHAs, to be on pikett and shift, to work closely with internal customers, raise event in trackwise.
- Technical degree, CFC or equivalent in technical fields(Mechanical, electromechanichal..)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Biotech/Pharma or chemical industries -Good Communication
- Good mechanical knowledge in process equipements(tanks, pumps, heat exchanger, valves..)
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance
- Fluent in English or German
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.