Managed Services Operations Lead
Managed Services Operations Lead - DACH
- Provide elite service experience for customers by leading a team of PaaS-specialists as a Managed Services Operations Lead.
- Work with the Managed Services team in Germany and Switzerland to continuously improve processes and unleash personal potential and talent.
- Responsible for driving operational excellence and managing contractual commitments.
- Understand customer business needs and translate them into a roadmap and enhancement projects.
- Manage a team of ServiceNow specialists to design, prototype, and implement web applications on the ServiceNow platform, track speed of service, and prioritize work.
- Continuously improve the team's way of working.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, IT and/or Business.
- Fluency in English and German. French is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of at least 5 members.
- Hands-on experience with configuring and customizing functions.
- Experience with testing to ensure solutions meet customer requirements.
- Demonstrable ServiceNow knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for driving customer and internal communications.
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification is preferred, CIS certification is a plus.
- Passion for first-in-class service and friendliness.
- Creative and analytical in a problem-solving environment, with an eye for details.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.