Java Solution and Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you a dedicated Java Solution and Integration Engineer (m/f/d) who wants a new challenge? Then join the IT Software Engineering team in a mid-sized Swiss bank and be part of the company's success story.
- Prepare the solution design documentation for changes
- Develop integrated solutions for middleware and backend applications
- Technical ownership of the middleware and backend applications and micro services
- Act as a SME and integrator with third parties providing designs specifications and development of backend services
- Work with production support and operations teams for troubleshooting of production software and bug fixing (3rd level support)
- Apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools, and technologies and support the technical selections
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Several years of experience of backend or distributed systems Java development knowledge (EE/Spring)
- Working experience with Java applications servers (WAS, JBoss, Tomcat) and relational databases
- Web technologies (SOAP, REST) and Microservice (MSA) architecture and strong understanding of software design patterns & object-oriented principles
- Knowledge of messaging systems and experience in designing and implementing ESB/Middleware solutions and applications' integration
- Knowledge of common networking, infrastructure, operating systems, and security fundamentals
- A solid grasp on software engineering practices (e.g., thorough code reviews, unit tests, deep focus on quality, design documentation)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German would be a plus
Location: Zurich, hybrid
Type of employment: permanent position (80% - 100%)
For this position we can only consider applicants with a Swiss work permit, EU or Swiss passport.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Amela Hrustic at +41 61 282 22 17 or via e-mail amela.hrustic(at)experis.ch.