Insights Excellence Manager
Insights Excellence Manager
This is a 100% onsite job in Zug, Switzerland.
We are seeking an Insights Excellence Manager to join the team of our client, a global Pharmaceutical based in Rotkreuz, Zug for an 18 month contract opportunity.
Location: Zug (onsite)
Duration: 18 months
Start date: 01.06.2023
The Insights Excellence manager is responsible to proactively partner all franchises in pharma on analytics and early databased and actionable insights to accelerate adoption of IM products.
He/she provides thought leadership via deep dive analytics on current ''hot'' brand topics.
The Insights Excellence manager champions analytics rigor through hypothesis generation and feedback loop.
He merges diverse data sources with AI Predictive analytics for next best actions for brands transforming analytics from a historical growth view to a forward looking predictive perspective leveraging new tools and integrated systems as well as diverse data sources.
This role will be the main point of contact for promoted brands and will be responsible for supporting the franchises in ensuring excellence across all analytics processes and tools
- Proactively Partners with the assigned Brand(s) / TAs(s) to understand and represent their needs with respect to analytics and insights objectives, priorities, and support/capability requirements.
- Drive actionable insights through deep AI based analytics and based on integrated data strategy. Close gap to real time integration of data sources.
- Partners franchises for yearly brand plan Analytics, Launch readiness reviews, post launch reviews and IM Business reviews with insightful analysis for all promoted brands
- Monitor launch for early signs of under/over delivery and ideally leverage AI advanced analytics to predict uptake vs plans with implications for brand/franchise from commercial excellence perspective
- Ensures all analytics reporting is delivered according to quality and time requirements from franchises and across devices merging all relevant data sources.
- Manages IQVIA and all analytics 3rd party relationships tapping onto new suppliers with breakthrough analytics technologies.
- Implement concrete best practices from global, region and other CPOs as well as from other divisions
- Enable excellence and efficiency in analytics service delivery by leveraging offshore NBS Connect.
- Fosters a culture of innovation to anticipate future customer needs and promotes areas for innovative approaches in predictive analytics leveraging tools such as AI, RPA etc.
- AI Analytics Champion
Education & Qualification
- Minimum: University degree in business or data science.
- Desirable: Masters in above areas, MB
- Experience company with strong core competence in advanced analytics including AI strongly preferred (e.g. equity analysts/banking
- 6+ years analytics experience in the Pharma or healthcare Industry or in industries with parallels in terms of business model a plus (life sciences and similar)
- English required
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23