Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a ICT Supporter to join one of their clients, a well-known IT Payments company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months to start with
Location: Zürich - 100% onsite work
Workload percentage: 100%
- Logging, resolving, and assigning incidents into ServiceNow
- Own the incident throughout its lifecycle
- In vWICs (Virtual WalkIns), walk End Users through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Install applications and peripherals for End Users in WICs and onsite
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct troubleshooting (remote and face-to-face)
- Test alternative pathways until an issue is resolved
- ServiceNow ticket handling knowledge
- Communicative and supportive personality
- Good German skills. French beneficial and English in addition
- Windows 10, AD DS, Office 365, Teams, Zoom, OneDrive, Cisco AnyConnect
- Knowledge about Mobile Devices HW, iOs, Android
- Remote support tool LogMeIn
- Meeting room management (Video and Audio Equipment)
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.