DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT - with fluent German
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading company in Switzerland, we are looking for a DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent job
- Participate in the development, application, and adherence of data management policies and procedures across data governance, data quality, and master data management
- Applying the data governance roadmap including artefact discovery and development of data dictionaries, catalogues, classification policies, data lineage, operating models and standards
- Work directly with various stakeholders to realize the objectives identified in the data governance and data management roadmaps
- Think through data relationships, life cycles and processes to ensure and improve consistent data quality
- Support the importance of data processes, data integrity, cleanliness, and the strategic application of data
- Experience in programme execution, business analysis and change management within Financial Services / Capital Markets, in a data management related role
- Proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of data change
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Data Governance, Data Policy, Data Lineage, Data Models, Data Quality, Control Frameworks, Data Analysis and Data Literacy
- Expertise in defining data quality rules, data quality requirements and supporting IT in building data quality monitoring system will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and German coupled with presentation skills
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.