Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
Lieu de travail Berne
Type d'emploi poste permanent
Un salaire Negotiable
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer (f/m/d) with deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure? Then join the AWS team of our client and be part of the company's success story.
- Take responsibility for managing the AWS infrastructure and developing the end-to-end automation of AWS services
- Develop and advise on clod solutions across the entire project cycle
- Use Terraform to develop the AWS Cloud Foundation and ensure the operation of the landing zone
- Support the introduction of new cloud services in accordance with the customers' standards
- Advise developers and solution architects on the implementation of the AWS services
- You have a degree in information technology or equivalent practical experience
- You have experience in setting up a landing zone in AWS (an advantage)
- You have knowledge of cloud automation (Github, Terraform, Jenkens, Python)
- You have already developed Terraform modules (an advantage)
- You have experience with agile methods (SAFe/Scrum)
- You have excellent communication skills in English
Type of employment: permanent position (100%)
For this position we can only consider applicants with a Swiss work permit, EU or Swiss passport.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Amela Hrustic at +41 61 282 22 17 or via e-mail amela.hrustic(at)experis.ch.