C# / .NET Development Engineer
C# / .NET Development Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a strong C# and .NET experienced developer or Software Engineer who has the ability to work directly on the hardware and not with any Simulation Tools. This candidate needs to be proactive, communicate properly with different business partners and be able to prioritize. German would be a strong asset.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.03.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 80 - 100%
- Remote/Home Office: hybrid, max. 2 days per week home office
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing
- including software maintenance of mechatronic system components
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software design: Specification and corresponding documentation, accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the specification
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers, review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration with project team (incl. V&V and integration on higher level)
- Supports the Product Owner in daily work, i.e. managing requirements along the life cycle, plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, etc.
- bachelor's degree in a software related field such as software engineering or technical environment
- 5+ years as Developer or Software Engineer with C#, preferred in the medical device or regulated industry
- Very strong hands-on knowledge of C# and .NET (Version 4.5), experience from latest assignment
- Software Testing experience on Hardware, no Simulation Tool
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to communicate and document properly
- Proactive and self-motivated personality, self-organized and solution oriented
Nice to Have:
- Fluency in German would be a strong advantage
- Experience in working in an agile environment and with the agile project methodologies
- Experience in C++ or PLC programming
- Engineer with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focussed applications with a strong background and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.