Backend Developer / Integration Engineer
Backend Developer / Integration Engineer, 80-100% German speaking
Experis is currently supporting our client, a leading company in the financial industry in Zurich, in their search for a Integration Engineer. You have a strong ownership and DevOps mindset are motivated to work in an agile team? If you have the required background and can start as soon as possible, please read on and apply!
- Work in an interdisciplinary scrum team with developers, business analysts, scrum master and product owner, which drive the implementation and integration of our new CRM and CLM platform
- Enjoy responsibility along the entire product lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, rollout and operations)
- Strive for a high degree of automation in build, testing and deployment processes using CI/CD technology to maximize quality of software products,
- Take responsibility in the operation in 2nd / 3rd level support
- Bring your ideas, even beyond your scope of responsibilities
- Coordinate and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- Formal qualification in computer science or software development (ETH, University, FH, Swiss Federal Diploma)
- Deep knowledge in software development including the entire development process from analysis, design, implementation, testing to deployment (ideally in an agile / DevOps manner)
- Good know-how and practical experience in the development of event-driven architectures and microservices with Java/Kotlin and Apache Kafka as base technologies
- Know-how in the following technologies is a plus: OpenShift or Docker, security infrastructures and integrations (OAuth ...)
- Experience with working in an agile environment/scrum team
- Knowledge or interest in investment topics is a plus
Apply today to secure your chances for this interesting position. For more information, please contact Roberto Wyler at +41 44 229 99 28.