Senior Application Manager (DE/EN)
Senior Application Manager
Our Medical Device client located in Zug is looking for a German/English speaking Senior Application Manager
who has experience in IT operations and the whole - IT application lifecycle.
As a Senior Manager you should be able to support applications within Facility Management, Security Health & Environment and Building Automation and communicate with internal and external business partners in German and English.
- Start date: asap
- latest Start Date: mid October
- End date: initial one year duration
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: hybrid (3-2 / 4-1) onsite and home office but onsite required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site & Services departments such as Facility, SHE (Security Health & Environment), and Building projects.
- Work closely with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution.
- IT Project coordination and participation in medium to large sized projects.
- Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
- IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
- Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated.
- Takes over different roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Min. Master degree in Computer Sciences or any related field (equivalent working experience also acceptable)
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
- At least 8 years of professional experience in IT operations and IT Application Management
- Min. 1 year experience in project management (leading or subproject manager experience)
- Experience in requirements management (including risk management and requirement analysis)
- Expert in application integration, maintenance and support
- Fluency in English and German (Customers speak German)
- Strong self organizing skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external business partner
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
- Project Manager Certification (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with ServiceNow
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23