MQ DevOps Engineer
MQ DevOps Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a MQ DevOps Engineer who will support a large Swiss IBM WebSphere MQ estate hosted on Linux infrastructure that is critical to the functioning of the business.
This is a 12 months contract with extension for +12 months and possibility to get prm.
- In-depth knowledge of IBM MQ 9, Linux (RHEL 6/7/8) (diagnosis, performance, scripting Bash/Perl/Python)
- 5 years of relevant technical in middleware messaging and operations in large and complex global enterprises, ideally within International Financial/ Banking environments
- Ability to provide consultations in all phases of development, integration and design.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, good analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage highly critical production incidents
- Deliver technical change projects which may range from small scale to major environment migrations
- Consult with clients on onboarding requests
- Administer the environments, including software upgrades, MQ changes & Broker deployments
- Provide support to client requests and issues
- Maintain platform availability through both proactive and reactive actions
- Support weekend activities (power downs, DR tests, etc.)
- Improve our operating processes by suggesting change, automating or improving documentation
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.