Customer Service Manager (Banking)
On behalf of our client, a Security Solutions Provider company in Switzerland, we are looking for a Customer Service Manager (Banking) for their digital identity and security activities.
- Responsible for professional pro-active account management (internal service) for assigned large customers (including substitutes)
- Creation of offers, order confirmations, invoices, inventory lists and other correspondence for the assigned customers
- Creation of production orders
- Leading from the customer product portfolio as well as coordinating customer material stocks, preserved text and sample cards
- Participation in projects
- Support from sales in reaching sales targets and in the preparation of budget, forecast planning and reports.
- Ensuring the defined processes and security guidelines as well as helping to improve them
- You have completed commercial training with appropriate further training
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service, preferably in IT or printing
- Communication skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Understanding of complex relationships
- Structured and methodical way of working
- Reliable, committed, empathetic and loyal personality
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- German Native, Engish Fluent, French Beneficial
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.