Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
Experis IT is the leading IT recruitment agency in Europe.
With offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we specialize in the IT sector.
For our client, an international Service provider company in Canton St. Gallen, we are looking for an Senior Salesforce Software Engineer.
What does the role involve?
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you are a key contributor to the developer communities within the company: you develop, administrate, maintain, and continuously enhance our large-scale Salesforce implementation with over 20,000 users across 60+ countries.
- Dive deep into integration topics with entities like our AWS Cloud integration team, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA and a host of other platforms/applications in our Hilti IT landscape.
You own the whole process and technology stack, from the pipeline and toolchain definition, down to the implementation of build plans, workflows, and configuration of permissions on the repositories.
- You also implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques and technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on premise solutions.
- You are also involved in supporting the development of POCs to pilot markets to prove feasibility and business impact.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Salesforce technologies (e.g. Apex, Lightning Web Component, Triggers, Data Loader, Flow, Salesforce DX CLI). Experience with Atlassian products, Gitlab and SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- A good understanding of software & cloud architecture and integration concepts across multiple IT stacks; exposure to Agile methodologies and mindset
- Added advantage: CI/CD know-how and ability to identify pain points in the process and design/implement solutions to fill the gaps.
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills, along with the ability to quickly pick-up new technical topics
- Fluent English and strong communication skills, including the ability to convince stakeholders
Location: Buchs, Switzerland
Type of employment: Permanent position (100%) / 20% Hybrid
Start: immediately or according to agreement
We can only consider EU citizens or Swiss nationals & holder of a vallid work permit for Switzerland for this position.
If you are interested in this position, I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Nemanja Pavlovic at +41 61 282 22 27 or via e-mail at