SENIOR MICROSOFT DEVELOPER
Primary activities focus on managing the entire lifecycle of .NET-based applications, from understanding of business requirements to solution conceptualization, design, and development.
Preference is given to candidates who have obtained a bachelor's degree in computer science, with at least 5 years of experience developing .NET solutions in the web application domain.
- .NET Framework (C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, WEB API)
- Kubernetes, Docker, Containerization
- Development models and application lifecycle management tools: MVC, TypeScript, Powershell, Azure DevOps/TFS, GIT, Bitbucket, Nexus
- WEB technologies: CSS, JSON, XML
- Integration: WCF, REST and SOAP services, Rabbit MQ / Microsoft MQ
- Database: SQLServer
- Secure programming (certificates in the application security domain, secure coding practices)
Additional skills (not strictly mandatory)
- Windows Server (starting with version 2016), Internet Information Services
- Skills in the area of telematics networks
- English: spoken (B2-intermediate level), written (B2-intermediate level), comprehension (B2-intermediate level)
- Italian: native language