Senior Full Stack Developer
On behalf of our client, a company in the field of digital certification technology located in Zurich and Neuchatel, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer.
You will be responsible for the following tasks, and you should bring the following skills with you:
* Designing an efficient software architecture and optimization by identifying parts or modules of re-usable code that can be developed as libraries.
* Managing developers using asynchronous communication tools, which are integrated into Gitlab.
* Follow-up on a roadmap / milestone, using integrated tools (Gitlab) and with estimates on tasks / issues as primary source.
* Experience in front-end and back-end development
* Experience in building and maintaining entire web applications, from user interface and user experience (UI/UX) to server-side logic and database management.
* Proficiency of Bash scripts and Linux systems
* Knowledge of decentralised systems and paradigms
* Knowledge of Git and branching methods
* Highly desirable knowledge of Dfinity, the Internet computer, and canister development
* Desirable knowledge of NextJS, Pgsql, Kubernetes, S3
Fluent English, French is a plus.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then please send us your CV to sarah.franzolin(at)experis.ch on +41 44 229 99 44. If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to call even though this position might not be the perfect fit for you as we have a log of positions open in the whole of Switzerland.
Location: Switzerland, hybrid (Zurich/Neuchatel once or twice per week)
Type of employment: permanent position
Start: As soon as possible