Senior Business Analyst - Wealth Management
Business Analyst - Wealth Management
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Switzerland, we are looking for a Business Analyst for Wealth Management.
Start date: 02/01/2024
End date: 29/06/2024 - with possibility of extension
- Coordinate team's work and make sure project's guidelines are respected within the team (as per project manager).
- Provide solutions to other Business Analyst's issues who work on client reporting, raise risks & issues and propose mitigation actions
- Conduct workshops and perform functional requirements specifications with a focus on Client Reporting
- Ease at understanding business requirement and analyzing it to communicate them in a simple manner
- Perform structured documented analyses in alignment with current and future business needs
- Drawing up specifications, functional and technical specifications and evaluation criteria for solutions
- Break down a solution into blocks in order to be able to implement them independently;
- Performing UT, SIT and UAT on client reporting delivery (Temenos)
- Set up and maintain the mapping of the functions fulfilled and to be fulfilled by the information system in collaboration with the architects
- More than 5-7 years of experience within the Banking Wealth
- Management sector having worked in large implementation program with Temenos
- Triple'A / Jiway / DevOps knowledge is a strong asset
- Excellent synthesis and coordination skills
- Autonomy and strong organizational skills are a must
- A good understanding of technology and business issues.
- Reporting process definition (specifications, data mapping, format, calculated fields…)
- Multi-tasking person able to be concise (e.g: summarizing the work of few business analysts)
- 3-4 years of experiences with reporting projects to implement a list of reporting in one of the market standard reporting tool.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or Kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.