Senior Administrative Support
Senior Administrative Support
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Senior Administrative Support to join one of their clients, a well-known international bank based in Switzerland. This exciting opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months - then permanent position!
Workload percentage: 100%
- Complex diary management.
- Organising, preparing and coordinating of various (high level) meetings, functions and committees (including business, operations and country committees) with important internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a central point of contact for other global and regional management offices.
- Arranging/booking of complex global travel - flights, hotels, cars etc. - in line with bank policy and guidelines.
- Lead in organising events - internal and external.
- Primary telephone and email coverage (screening calls/correspondence/emails, responding where appropriate).
- Preparing documentation of varied nature for meetings and conference calls (including highly confidential ones for internal & external clients/meetings).
- Handling outgoing mailings/mailshots to clients.
- Assist visiting international executives with scheduling, administration and on-the-ground logistics.
- Regular interaction/liaison with Senior Management across bank businesses and countries.
- Completion of expense claims (incl. travel), and processing of invoices - in line with bank policy and guidelines.
- Monitor input, update, etc. of internal management and support systems.
- Support in Office Management tasks (phone messages, copying and general office administration including mail, team absence calendars, stationery ordering, etc.).
- Taking minutes of meetings as and when required.
- Filing and general office administration as well as ad-hoc administrative requests.
- Close cooperation and coordination with the other Executive Assistants.
- Proven track record and experience as Senior Executive Assistant within a large service-oriented organization, supporting a high-powered Executive with a busy travel schedule
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, pressurized and very demanding environment as well as receiving workload and enquiries from multiple sources at short notice
- Excellent Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required. German fluency an advantage.
- Forward looking and able to anticipate needs and requests.
- Energetic, with initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Positive thinking style and proactive.
- Quick learner.
- Able to exercise discretion and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive situations, confidential documents and information.
- Strong attention to detail - delivers accurate and high-quality work.
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels and functional areas
- Drive tasks to completion independently and resourcefully
- Able to prioritize & multi-task, meet tight deadlines and schedules, and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and also with limited direction and supervision
- Highly computer literate with strong user skills in Email, Power Point, Word and Excel.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico