SAP EWM and TM Expert
SAP EWM and TM Expert
Experis IT is on the search for a SAP EWM and TM Experts to join one of our clients, a leading international Pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
We are looking for two Expert candidates, one with focus in EWM and one with focus in TM. The candidate should have a strong background in the regulated environment (GxP) and SAP integration projects with ERP and MES. Fluency in German and English is a must for this role.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.03.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Remote/HomeOffice: fully remote, hybrid (mostly remote, Workshop on site)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact for functional topics within the LAL system (in SAP EWM and/or SAP TM module)
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Business, implementation partner and developer on functional design and implementation.
- Deliver or contribute to CSV documentation within his/her functional domain.
- Collaborate with other functional and cross-stream experts working within LAL system to consider the whole solution design and system architecture.
- Execute or ensure testing according to validation guidelines within his/her functional domain.
- Execute or ensure knowledge transfer to key users and operations support.
- Min. Bachelor`s degree in information technology, SCM (Supply Chain Management) or equivalent
- Min. 5+ years of experience as SAP Expert/Consultant for EWM or TM or similar, preferably in within the regulated (GxP) environment
- Knowledge and experience in integration of SAP with ERP and/or production integration (MES integration)
- Strong Supply Chain Management experience especially in SAP modules related to SCM (SAP MM/WM; SAP SD; SAP YM/YL)
- Hands-on CSV experience in GxP environment
- Basic technical knowledge (e. g. debugging; code analysis
- Fluency in English and German is a MUST (preferably German as native language)
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI, as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Willingness to work hands on in the system as well as to collaborate with and coordinate other experts.
- Open to communicate and collaborate with people from different experience and knowledge backgrounds.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge and experience with BTP business rules
- Knowledge and experience with integration of automation interfaces (idoc)
- Experience with Google Suite
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar on +41 (0) 61 282 22 23
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.