Project Stream Lead (IT)
Project Stream Lead
On behalf of our Pharmaceutical client, we are recruiting for an IT Project Stream Lead.
The perfect candidate has worked in an implementation project and has 7+ years of experience in an IT project team lead or stream lead role. The candidate needs to have experience in working with agile project methodologies and a very strong track record of successful completion of implementation projects involving supplier management and highly complex applications and stakeholder landscape. Experience in consulting and collaborating with Business and IT colleagues and stakeholders on a wide range of functional solution aspects is required as well as experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions. Since the project languages are German and English, the candidate needs to be fluent in both.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.04.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 60-100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible, min. 20% onsite presence required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- IT team management in terms of defining, planning and tracking of activities, work packages and deliverables, progress, action item management etc. Apply waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration between the Business and IT Experts to consult the Business on all process- and functional solution aspects, and support the modeling, documentation and review of business processes.
- Steer collaboration with the IT Supplier on design definition and review, solution build, test, transition & deployment, knowledge transfer/sharing, and in general to ensure comprehensive planning and on time delivery.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the IT Supplier functional/solution resources as well as other relevant experts to ensure that E2E and integration aspects and dependencies are considered in design and implementation topics, activities and deliverables.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with partner projects/solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards, roadmaps and approaches.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with other project streams and experts regarding requirements, design, build, testing, validation (CSV), master data, interfaces, partner teams/services etc. on respective topics, activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks & issues.
- Collaborate with the Test Lead on involvement, responsibilities and deliverables of the functional resources in preparation, support and execution of informal and formal testing. Drive and support similar IT- and Business collaboration in the areas of data maintenance & migration, authorizations, and transition & deployment (incl. hyper-care and handover of the solution to the Operational support organization).
- Ensure that the solution design and implementation considers solution and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Report on status of activities and deliverables within the established project governance, and escalate process and project risks and issues (RAID).
- Professional background in an IT related field is preferred
- Min. 7+ years of experience in an (IT) project team/stream lead role, preferably in SAP areas like EWM and TM
- Knowledge and experience in working with agile project methodologies such as Scrum, SAFe, Waterfall
- Very strong track record of successful completion of implementation projects involving supplier management and highly complex applications and stakeholder landscape
- Experience in consulting and collaborating with Business and IT colleagues and stakeholders on a wide range of functional solution aspects (e.g. business process/requirements and modeling, functional integration impact and aspects to other solution components, including interfaces).
- Experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment.
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI, as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Fluent in English and German
- A strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Very clear communication skills, open-mindedness and ability to listen to input and feedback from others
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar on +41 61 282 22 23