Medical Communications Lead
Medical Communication Lead
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Medical Communication Lead to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months - chance to have further contract extension
Workload percentage: 100%
- Lead EUCAN (Europe & Canada) Medical Education initiatives and publications to support Rare Disease portfolio and Neuroscience and other Therapeutic Areas (TAs) as needed.
- Lead the development and execution of the Medical Communications plan for the EUCAN Rare Disease and Neuroscience portfolio business and other TAs as needed and drive excellence and innovation.
- In partnership with respective EUCAN Medical Directors, develop medical objectives, messages and narratives to support regional HCP medical education at congresses and at company standalones across multiple channels.
- In alignment with the respective European brand teams, develop the EUCAN medical communication plans for the Rare Disease and Neuroscience portfolio and other TAs as needed.
- Work with the EUCAN Medical Directors and with the Global Medical Communication Directors as well as the Head of Medical Communications for EUCAN, to translate the medical communication objectives, appropriate messaging, and define relevant tactics and applicable channels for relevant audiences.
- Lead the conceptualization, format, and interactivity of live and online medical communications at congresses, company standalones and medical tutorials with a specific focus on effective customer engagement
- Ensure budget tracking and management of the respective medical communication activities.
- Create and distribute pre- and post launch internal communication which provides an overview of company's event-specific goals, sponsorship participation, key conference sessions of note and logistics information and the results against KPIs.
- Develop a EUCAN publications plan for assigned products in collaboration with the local operating countries and Global and ensure the delivery of peer-reviewed publications.
- Deliver medical education to HCPs and publications in alignment with compliance, legal and applicable company SOPs and external regulations.
- Lead medical communications agency to deliver an innovative medical communications plan and lead execution of planned tactics.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with company's local operating countries business units, relevant medical, commercial and customer excellence teams and determine opportunities for cross-collaboration.
- Ensure compliant HCP engagement including contracting and effective working with preferred vendors by working closely with appropriate internal and external partners.
- Medical or higher scientific degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in an international medical affairs role, or in a medical communications agency.
- Experience working in Rare Disease and Neuroscience is preferred and flexibility in terms of TAs is expected.
- Strong Omnichannel and Digital mindset.
- Demonstrated experience business partnering as defined as working closely, with commercial, internal and corporate communications, legal, compliance and local operating countries.
- Ability to travel with overnight stays, up to 30%.
- Fluent written and spoken English (fluent German nice to have).
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico