Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for a Logistic Specialist to join one of their clients, a well-known company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 18 month
Location: Baar (Zug)
- Oversees and manages daily Supply Chain activities for International markets
- Acts as liaison with internal and external customers and vendors.
- work closely with the Commercial & Planning teams to ensure on time in full supply
- manage FG shipments, invoicing, shipping deviations and sales & inventory reporting and monthly or by-weekly huddles with Affiliates as applicable.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Finished Goods Planning, Quality, Commercial, Finance, S&OP, Packaging Engineering)
- identifies and communicates any shipment risks to management and supports recommendations and implementation of corrective actions to minimize supply risks.
- analyses cross functional and logistics processes and identifies/ implements solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of the supply chain.
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience, preferably in a Logistics / Supply Chain role or within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry or any other regulated industry such Food/Medical device
- Experience within an international and controlled environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player (ability to direct and participate in cross functional and management teams)
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing planning tools preferably: Oracle, Hyperion, Business Object, SAP, APO, Manugistics
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.