Junior Solution Architect
Junior Solution Architect
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, an internationa organization , we are looking for a Junior Solution Architect to join a dynamic IT team in Geneva for a year contract.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive system architecture and design documentation (scalability, security, performance, and integration with existing systems),
- Assess the relevance of emerging technologies regarding the organization 's requirements. Conduct evaluations of third-party solutions and provide recommendations for technology adoption or integration,
- Engage with key stakeholders, to understand business goals and objectives of the organization. Evaluate and record requirements to guarantee that the suggested solutions align with both present and future needs,
- Identify potential risks associated with the proposed solutions and develop mitigation strategies,
- Define and enforce coding standards, best practices, and guidelines. Conduct code reviews and provide guidance to development teams to ensure that the implemented solutions adhere to the architectural design,
- Work with project managers to integrate the solution architecture into the overall project plan,
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for architectural designs, processes, and guidelines. This documentation serves as a reference for development teams and other stakeholders.
- Continuously assess and improve existing systems and processes to enhance efficiency and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field,
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, security related to physical security systems,
- Experience with creating and managing RFP processes for hardware vendor selection,
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical people,
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities, with a focus on delivering scalable and secure solutions,
- Fluent in English, other langages are a plus.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. For any question please contact Meissoun Zargouni on +41 22 979 09 05 /
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch
Youc can visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/