Java Backend Developer (Trading Application)
Java back-end Developer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a well-known bank in Zürich, we are looking for a Java back-end Developer.
Start date: 01.10.2023
End date: 30.09.2024 - with extension
- Build, test, and deploy new tools, services and product features
- Improve and create new libraries and frameworks
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
- Continuously drive and improve the system
- Test driven development, experience of JUnit and mocking libraries (e.g. Mockito) are a strong asset
- Principles of object oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies etc.
- Core Java & related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, multithreading (java.util.concurrent.*package), JSON, JDBC, Maven
- Spring framework, JDBC templates and JPA
- Messaging and JMS
- Relational database modeling
- Good code review skills, pride in code quality
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Hazelcast and Elasticsearch
- Previous ActiveMQ hands-on experience
- Good understanding of Unix operating systems, experience in bash scripting
- Experience in the Financial Services area
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.