IT Project Manager - Global Integration / CR Coordinator
IT Project Manager - Global Integration/CR Coordinator
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a perfect candidate who had minimum 6 years' experience as IT Project Manager and knows the end-to-end process in implementation projects. Experience in handling Change Requests for complex systems is required.
- Start date: 23.10.2022
- latest Start Date: 01.12.2022
- End date: 30.06.2023
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: possible, 1 day onsite
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of assigned integration projects for our Pharma IT customers (Commercial, Medical, Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high-quality product
- Creating and tracking project plans
- Effectively leading and facilitating project meetings
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT, business stakeholders and vendors to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Proactively conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed.
- Track project actions and ensure completion.
- Identify roadblocks and contribute to its solution.
- Coordinate analysis and assessment of CRs and its impact on the business/technology landscape.
- Identify and align with relevant stakeholders and product teams within the EpiCX program.
- Manage resources, delivery, and accountability for multiple CRs based on business prioritization
- JIRA - Create/Maintain CRs and coordinates across teams to achieve progress.
- Maintain dashboard and metrics related to CRs
- +6 years of experience as IT Project Manager (implementation projects, E2E)
- Experience and good skills in handling Change Requests for complex systems
- Very good knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Experienced in risk and stakeholders' management
- Knowledge of Product Ownership/Management and release management
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Nice to Have:
- Degree in a IT-related field
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Integration Projects experience
- Experience with integration technologies: MuleSoft, ETL, Informatica, Talend
- Understanding of integration and data architectures
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva on +41 61 282 22 26.