IT Product Owner Salesforce
Experis IT is the leading IT recruitment agency in Europe.
With offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we specialize in the IT sector.
For our client, an international Service provider company in Canton St. Gallen, we are looking for an
IT Product Owener Salesforce
What does the role involve
- As an IT Product Owner, you will own the vision and future roadmap of global processes to sell software products supported by Salesforce.com Sales Cloud.
- You own every outcome, decision, and activity related to your product.
- You will provide thought leadership in analyzing new business requirements, distilling them into actionable plans, crafting fit for purpose architecture designs and corresponding IT strategy & guidelines.
- You provide strategic advice for business processes and solutions and collaborate with business stakeholders to define and craft the requirements to integrate CRM processes into our Salesforce.com Sales Cloud solution.
- You create user stories for requirements, write technical requirements, and continuously groom the existing backlog.
- You manage the product backlog and develop fitting solutions in an agile setup together with your product team of experienced solution architect, software engineers, and functional experts.
What you need is:
- Master or PhD in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner in a distributed Agile Software Development setting experience utilizing agile delivery processes and tool chain
- Experience with CRM systems is required and experience in any Salesforce Clouds is an added advantage
- Experience working within international teams across different time zones is a plus
- Good understanding of system integration technologies and/or software development
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding.
Location: Buchs, Switzerland
Type of employment: Permanent position (100%) Hybrid
Start: immediately or according to agreement
We can only consider EU citizens or Swiss nationals & holder of a vallid work permit for Switzerland for this position.
If you are interested in this position, I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Nemanja Pavlovic at +41 61 282 22 27 or via e-mail: