Hardware Test Engineer
Hardware Test Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading consulting services institution in Zürich, we are looking for Hardware Test Engineer. This is a 12-month contract based in Zürich.
- Working knowledge and experience with modern GPU-accelerated hardware such as HPE Cray XD670 and Nvidia A100
- Manage build-out and documentation of qualification test bed environments (KVM/IP, 40/50/100GbE, InfiniBand, Power, Remote access, etc.)
- Build out of Virtualization infrastructure to support qualification test bed environments.
- Work with our engineering and Automation teams to develop/enhance test cases for current and new technologies.
- Debug and drive to resolution issues related to the qualification of our CSI servers.
- Work with suppliers and internal teams on resolving issues.
- Interact with multiple teams inside and outside.
- Bachelor's degree in EE, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in hardware validation (planning, documentation, development, execution, and debug)
- Knowledge of server system / rack system architectures
- Knowledge of networking, power, rack management and remote access environments
- Experience Managing teams to perform on multiple programs simultaneously.
- Experience integrating and validating PCBAs, hardware components and/or systems.
- Familiar with and able to develop scripts and routines to enable and accelerate data collection and data reduction via automation.
- Self-motivated individual must be able to work collaboratively in team environment and across internal divisions and industry (OEM, ODM).
- English, both written and verbal is a MUST. Any other languages are a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 26. If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich. Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours. Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland. Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way. By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.