End User Experience Lead
End User Experience technical Manager (Microsft Expert)
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an IT EUE Manager to join one of their clients, an international company in Geneva.
You'll be in charge to manage the end users team and focus on the the relationship between the ends user and the team. With your expertise in the Microsoft Environment, you'll be able to manage a technical team and bring solutions to maintain the level of IT services.
- In charge of facilitating the communication between IT end-users and IT teams to ensure the delivery of appropriate solutions,
- Offer technical guidance to the End User Experience team and serve as a bridge to the business.
- Cultivate connections with internal teams,
- Assume the role of an architect for Microsoft tools,
- Establish the technology roadmap,
- propose solutions for all 2nd and 3rd level support (Executive and VIP support needs ).
- Min 5 years experience managing a technical team for both solutions and support,
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO's and client O/S management, and also One Dribe, Azure AD,
- strong knowlege of Microsoft Exchange, Exchange online , sharepoint online, including migration of on premise IT services,
- Knowledge of access management including MFA
- Knowledge of MDM and client management technical solutions,
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus,
- strong communication skills.
If you are a dynamic and motivated IT Manager with experience in digital workplace, currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Meissoun Zargouni on +41 22 979 09 05.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/