Database Engineer (ITSM, German Speaker) 100%
Our client, an IT and Engineering Solutions company operating across the EMEA region, including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, and the USA who's mission is to provide innovative and superior services to their clients while building strong partnerships within the IT community to optimize our customers' productivity and contribute to their success is currently seeking highly motivated and adaptable individuals to join their growing and dynamic team.
- Implement application adjustments, administration, automation, and new functionalities in the ITSM Tool M42
- Manage projects and document data models
- Provide ITSM environment support to customers
- Manage SQL Server (architecture, installation, configuration, and operation)
- Manage network performance and conduct problem analysis and solution finding
- Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data to minimize database downtime and provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards
- Conduct regular tests and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server environment in terms of architecture, installation, configuration, and operation
- Record and implement customer requirements through projects
- Carry out workflows and simple DB adjustments and develop scripts (SQL, Shell, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (Preferably Matix42) and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Visio, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Independent and customer-oriented behavior with a strong willingness to learn
- Fluency in German language (at least C1)
- Candidates must provide a criminal record extract not older than three months.
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Lunch checks or money for transport, sport, leisure, holidays, etc.
- Free in-office refreshments
- Insurance and gym benefits
- Fishing for Friends referral program
- Professional advancement and friendly international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.