Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Data Engineer to join one of their clients, a boutique consultancy company based in Switzerland. This exciting permanent opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent position
Location: Zürich or Geneve
Workload percentage: 100%
- You work alongside clients to interpret requirements and define industry-leading solutions.
- You design and develop robust, well tested data pipelines.
- You demonstrate and help clients adhere to best practices in engineering and SDLC.
- You build event-driven, loosely coupled distributed applications.
- You develop both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
- You support internal capabilities by sharing insight, experience and credentials.
- 3+ years of experience in this field.
- Experience on at least one of cloud provider's such us AWS, Azure or GCP
- using Scala/JAVA.
- Experience in most of data, cloud and messaging technologies such as Spark, Databricks, Terraform, Kafka and more.
- Experience with schema design using semi-structured and structured data structures.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience with data lake formation and data warehousing principles and technologies - BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake.
- Able to use version control tool such as Git.
- German and/or French speaking is a must.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico