Blackrock Aladdin Specialist
Experis recognizes you are more than just a CV, a job title or job description. We'll work with you to understand your unique talents, experience and interests to help propel you to your goals faster. Experis will leverage our extensive client network to help you accelerate your career and realize your potential to them.
My client is a famous insurance organization in Switzerland and they are looking for a BlackRock Aladdin Specialist for their headquarters in Basel. My client is requesting a highly skilled individual who specializes in BlackRock and can meet target deadlines. If you are interested in the position, then please check the criteria below:
- Main responsible for the operation, implementation and development of BlackRock Aladdin
- Responsible for project management for the technical implementation and integration into the asset management system
- Work closely with other departments on the specification of business and functional requirements
- Coordinate the interface between application support and development internally as well as externally, in particular of the system provider BlackRock
- Responsibe for system implementation of new products, application improvements or changes as well as maintenance
- Coordination of the change management and service management process
- Maintaining contact and regular coordination with BlackRock product management regarding product innovations, release changes, etc.
- Creation, maintenance and administration of the documentation required for operations
- Support the development of a specialist team for the technical implementation and maintenance of BlackRock Aladdin
- Preferably a degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar field
- Several years of work experience with the implementation or maintenance of BlackRock Aladdin
- Experience with eFront is a plus
- Good understandig of the asset management processes
- Experience in IT project management
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German would be a plus
- Strong communication skills with an analytical and conceptual thinking and a structured approach and working style
Benefits: Competitive salary, 2-3 days remote work per week, attractive pension fund and many more
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' jobs at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page https://www.experis.ch/dennis-strauch and connect to me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennis-strauch-b600ba159/