Assistant to Associate Banker
ASSISTANT TO Associate Banker
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for an ASSISTANT TO Associate Banker to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Workload percentage: 100%
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries.
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports.
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Private Bank clients.
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis.
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments.
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events.
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker.
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of investments is required - banking and credit products desirable.
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico