Appway Senior Developer
Appway Senior Developer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for Appway Senior Developer. This is a 06-month contract based in Geneva.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements for Client Lifecycle Management processes, including KYC, Due Diligence, and Document Management.
- Design and develop Appway applications, ensuring they meet the defined requirements and adhere to industry best practices.
- Perform technical analysis, develop robust and scalable solutions, and conduct unit testing to ensure the quality and functionality of the applications.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to pair developers to maintain code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Handle BAU activities, including bug fixes, configuration management, and application maintenance, promptly identifying and resolving issues.
- Coordinate and execute software deployments, ensuring smooth and efficient release processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Appway applications with external systems using Web API Integration (REST and SOAP).
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Appway development, providing guidance and support to the team and stakeholders.
- Stay updated with Appway updates and new features, leveraging your expertise to suggest improvements and optimize existing applications.
- Uphold code quality standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement in development practices.
- Extensive experience as an Appway Developer in the banking industry, with a focus on Client Lifecycle Management processes such as KYC, Due Diligence, and Document Management.
- Strong software development background, with proficiency in Appway development and customization.
- Good knowledge of Web API Integration (REST and SOAP), enabling seamless integration of Appway applications with external systems.
- Experience working in a corporate and/or capital markets technology environment with high-pressure and tight delivery timeframe environments.
- Proficiency in Appway 10 or more recent versions, including design, development, and configuration.
- Familiarity with Windows environments and hands-on experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Fluent in English (C2) and proficient in French (B2) for effective communication with stakeholders.
- Solid technical skills in Java, Oracle, and SQL, facilitating database interactions and customizations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, ensuring efficient technical analysis and solution development.
- Experience with continuous integration environments, including deployment pipelines and automated testing, is a plus.
- Nice-to-have skills include additional development experience in Java and Oracle SQL.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 26. If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours. Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland. Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way. By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.