Application Responsible - Global Order Service
Application Responsible - Global Order Service (GOS)
On behalf of our client, one of the largest banks in Zürich, we are looking for an Application Responsible.
Location: Zürich, Altstetten - 60 % on-site /40% home-office
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2023
- Lead the application management of the strategic Global Order Service (GOS).
- Utilize your expert knowledge of Java backend programming, REST interfaces, Kubernetes, and CI/CD pipeline to develop and enhance the application.
- Implement and manage container platforms such as Docker, Harbor, and Jenkins.
- Apply your strong knowledge and experience with streaming technologies, particularly Kafka.
- Drive modern software development practices, including continuous delivery pipeline automation, version control with GitLab, and unit test coverage.
- Take ownership of all application-related topics, including running a DevOps setup, scaling operations through 2nd level support, and ensuring end-to-end management.
- Collaborate closely with architecture teams, contributing to artifacts such as Solution Design, Security Concept, and Interface Specifications.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of code, configuration, and application.
- Expert knowledge of Java backend programming, REST interfaces, and container platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipeline tools, including Docker, Harbor, Jenkins, and Octopus.
- Proficiency in streaming technologies, specifically Kafka.
- Solid understanding and experience with modern software development practices, continuous delivery pipelines, and appropriate tools (e.g., GitLab, unit test coverage).
- Experience in end-to-end ownership of application-related topics, including application management, DevOps setup, and scaling operations.
- Previous experience working closely with architecture teams and contributing to artifacts like Solution Design, Security Concept, and Interface Specifications.
- Knowledge of the financial sector, particularly in order management and trading, is a plus.
- Proven ability to maintain up-to-date documentation of code, configuration, and application.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to visualize complex issues and solutions using PowerPoint and Visio.
- Effective collaboration, active listening, and idea exchange skills in English and German.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43. Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch