Annual Report Designer - Marketing
Annual Reports Designer - Marketing
On behalf of our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a Reports Designer for a 8 Month contract in Basel.
As an Annual Reports Designer, you will work closely with the Corporate Reporting team to design and implement the Company's Global Annual Reports. You will be responsible for creating visually appealing and accurate reports that effectively communicate the Company's performance and progress to stakeholders and investors.
- Design and create the Novartis in Society Integrated Report using InDesign and other design software, ensuring that the reports are visually appealing and easy to read
- Collaborate with the Corporate Reporting team to understand the requirements, objectives, and key messaging
- Ensure that all design adheres to brand guidelines and are consistent with the Company's image and values.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new design ideas, formats to improve the quality of the annual reports.
- Be up to date with the latest design trends
- Proven experience in designing annual reports or corporate brochures, including experience with publishing platforms
- Strong skills in graphic design, typography, and layout.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- A solid understanding of branding and design principles, including the ability to develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and flexible attitude to manage changing priorities and requirements.
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, or a related field is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Elaine Kanwar on +41 61 282 22 23
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch