Manager Portfolio / industrial asset
Experis Geneva is recruiting for a great role :
Manager : Portfolio / industrial asset
- Join the It department looking after global industrial assets.
- Drive the change and ensuring alignmen across technology landscape and subsequent portfolio.
- Build relatonships across the industrial assets.
- Change to gain stakehorlder " buy-in".
- Manage SAP with basic IT security awareness.
- Strong stakeholder manager
- Ability to gain user "buy-in".
- Drive delevery, whilst ensuring quality of low maintenance, high value solutions.
- Ensure projects have appropriate business engageent.
- Planning and reporting of projects.
- Ensure requirements are correctly interpreted and offer maximum business value.
- Co-ordination of milestones andappropriate timelins across cross-functional teams.
- Tracking security actions.
- Manage and track ad hoc IT request internally and externally.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and actively seek to idetify and drive improvements and innovation.
- Strong stakeholder management including guiding and advising ( i.e. strong social interaction ) through to c level alignement.
You want to take this great opportunity ? Apply now !
You have questions about this role : +41 22 818 87 79
More Job opportunities : www.experis.ch
You must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Vous devez être éligible à travailler en Suisse.