Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
For one of our clients, a pharmaceutical clients based in Baar we are looking for a Administrative Assstant with 4 years experience and fluent German and English.
It is a 12 months contract with chances to get an extenion.
Starting date: 6.02.2023
Duration of a contract: 12 months
- Provides all-around high-quality administrative support to the teams/ departments
- Organizes inter-functional and external meetings
- Manages and maintains electronic diaries
- Establishes and maintains efficient office systems, e.g. correspondence management, filing, reporting etc.
- Liaises and co-ordinates with other administration staff in the affiliate and whenever necessary region
- Support administrative tasks related to new hires/termination
- Operational management (ESE tool management, vendor management, logistic around events, maintaining contract systems (Determine), repository and other arrangement as per business needsManaging and supporting various internal and external events and communicate accordingly
- Support communication on events and activities
* Min. 4 years' experience in a similar role
* High quality general secretarial skills - including word processing, advanced Power Point, Advanced Excel, etc.
* Diligent with strong attention to detail
* Problem solver, ability to analyze problem and suggest best possible solution
* Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* German (native level) and English (fluent level) required. Any additional European Languages will be a plus (e.g., French, Italian)
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Martina on +41 44 229 99 95.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way. :)
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.