Senior AWS engineer
Senior AWS Engineer
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Senior AWS Engineer for a large Swiss based global private equity firm.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tooling
- Experience with Containerization
- Good knowledge of Powershell scripting
- Good know-how of Active Directory and Microsoft stack (Windows Server background)
- Experience with security tools such as CloudWatch, GuardDuty and Security Hub
- Strong skills in project management and complex problem solving
- 3 to 5 year experience in a similar role
- Fluent English speaker
- Degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Azure Cloud know-how and experience is an added bonus
- Previous experience in Finance sector is an added bonus
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and support the lifecycle of our multi-account Landing Zone
- Deliver and maintain well defined, secure and reusable infrastructure using CI/CD pipeline using Terraform
- Drive the upcoming migration of existing applications, servers, databases, services to AWS (mostly currently running on Windows platforms with a few Linux systems)
- Provide expertise and act as subject matter expert for the team and other technical staff
- Propose secure, scalable, reusable solutions using AWS products
- Evaluate and make use of new AWS features to improve our architecture
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Keiran Righetti on +41 44 229 99 15. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch