Compliance QA Associate
Compliance Quality Assurance Associate
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Quality Assurance Associate to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary assignment based in Zurich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP in June
Duration: 5 months contract with a high chance of further contract extension
- Write, review and approve SOPs as required
- Implementation, execution and administration of change controls, deviations and CAPAs
- Ensure that accurare record, as required by the individual elements of the QMS, are kept and maintained in a secure manner
- Support Trading Entity Compliance group to ensure related GxP activities which support global trading of products are compliant and efficient
- Ensuring that a quality management system is implemented and maintained
- Focusing on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy of and quality of records
- Ensuring that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively; ensuring approval of suppliers and customers; support in ensuring that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals following a prearranged programme and necessary corrective measures are put in place ensuring that any additional requirements imposed on certain products by national law are adhered to.
- Strong knowledge of global regulations relating to GDP, licensing, imports/exports and controlled drug / substance compliance. GDP, distribution, warehousing and transportation experience or proven equivalent experience
- Ability to make decisions on GxP/pharmaceutical activities to ensure regulatory compliance of Takeda trading licenses and local regulatory requirements
- Good Knowledge of Swiss healthcare legislation, GXP regulations and industry standards
- Ability to work successfully in multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism
- Ability to collaborate and partner well at all levels, globally, regionally & cross-functionally.
Highly punctual, systematic, highly organized, & concise in communication
Strong attention to details, ability to review & managing documentation
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.