Role: Maintenance Engineer (m/f/x)
Location: Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Reports to: Senior Maintenance Manager
Travel: This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
This role is open to applicants who wish to work part-time (80% of a working week), or job share, or who are returning to the workplace after a career break.
Our production site in Schaffhausen manufactures pharmaceutical and medical technology products as well as active chemical ingredients (APIs) for global markets.
MAKE Asset Management (MAM) organization:
The MAM organization operates as one integrated team in the delivery of Engineering, Maintenance and Execution Systems activities. This occurs in a standard, coordinated and consistent manner in support of the current and future requirements of our Manufacturing & Technical Organization (MTO) and in conjunction with key partners, to create one integrated internal/external network.
In MAM we aim to continuously improve by delivering agile, future proofed, data driven services and solutions. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for an packaging engineer.
You will report to the senior maintenance manager
- Project Leadership for Packaging Engineering Projects incl. responsibility for stakeholder alignment (Operations, QA/QC, MSAT , EHS-S, Logistics, Procurement etc.).
- Secondary and Tertiary Packaging components: development, improvement and qualification on the packaging lines.
- Develop expertise in existing packaging technology such as equipment innovation, packaging material development and vendor collaboration.
- Support and/or lead continuous improvement projects (e.g. OEE improvement, NC trouble-shooting)
- Evaluation of new technologies for Packaging (material or machine technology in general)
- Change control ownership for packaging-related projects * Ownership and responsibility of secondary and tertiary packaging
- Lead and execution of all life cycle related transport qualifications
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering or equal to experience
- Practical industrial experience in packaging manufacturing is appreciated 4-6 years
- You are a critical problem solver and like to dive into the details to ensure the right quality in your daily work
- We expect decisiveness and drive to deal with various issues
- You are fluent in German and English or willing to learn English
If you are interested, you can also e-mail me directly attaching your resume: