IT Help Desk Supporter - level 2-3
IT HELP DESK SUPPORTER (2nd and 3rd level) - 100% remote from EU or Switzerland
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced IT Help Desk Supporter (2nd and 3rd level) to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary assignment we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
Location: 100% remote (possible outside Switzerland)
Duration: 6 months with a high chance of further contract extension
Start date: ASAP
- SME is responsible for Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Availability and Capacity Management for Windows/VMware environment.
- Manage L2/L3 production/project support activities.
- Responsible for script development/ update in different scripting (PowerShell, VBS, Python).
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring team members.
- Work on flexible working hours including weekends
- Involved in Routine Operational support and troubleshooting.
- 4 years experience on VMware and Nutanix hyper-converged
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident, Change Process and Problem Management)
- Worked on HPE enclosures like HPE C7000, Synergy and Moonshot.
- Experience in Datacentre operations - RAID, File/ Print Server, Rack and Blade Servers, Windows Clustering, ADDS, SCCM, WSUS, Citrix etc.
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 OS
- In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, File and Print, DFS, CIFS
- Experience with Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching of Windows servers.
- Experience of managing Group Policies.
- Knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters, Windows Load Balancing and FTP.
- Knowledge of Windows Registry
- Understanding of capacity planning and fine tuning systems for optimal performance.
- Ability to optimize environment to ensure maximum system availability, performance and reliability.
- Experience in hardware troubleshooting.
- Understanding of SAN and NAS storage.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Citrix Environment and with Hyper-V (nice to have)
- VMware and Microsoft OS administrator certification is an advantage
- Degree in IT or equivalent education is an advantage
- 4+ years of hands on experience in
- German language is an advantage
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk on +41 44 229 99 95. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin: Martyna Slosarczyk