ICT Supporter - Zurich
ICT Supporter - Zürich
Only Swiss based candidates or border travellers are considered
Experis Switzerland is looking for a ICT Supporter. Our client is an well known IT company based in Switzerland.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: 1st August
Duration: 6 months (then after it is possible to have further contract extension)
- ServiceNow ticket handling knowledge
- Communicative and supportive personality
- Good German skills. French beneficial and English in addition
- Windows 10, AD DS, Office 365, Teams, Zoom, OneDrive, Cisco AnyConnect
- Knowledge about Mobile Devices HW, iOs, Android
- Remote support tool LogMeIn
- Meeting room management (Video and Audio Equipment)
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Logging, resolving, and assigning incidents into ServiceNow
- Own the incident throughout its lifecycle
- In vWICs (Virtual WalkIns), walk End Users through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Install applications and peripherals for End Users in WICs and onsite
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct troubleshooting (remote and face-to-face)
- Test alternative pathways until an issue is resolved
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 229 99 44.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico