Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zurich, we are looking for a Workplace Engineer for a permanent position.
- Engineering in the areas of Microsoft client infrastructure and Digital Workplace, as well as making decisions for the end-to-end architecture
- Support and co-design of the development of the new Digital Workplace concept (M365 & Azure AD)
- Defining and developing software packages and automations
- Development and improvements of the targeted self-service solutions
- Troubleshooting within the framework of the incident and problem management process, as well as coordination and implementation of change requests
- Introduction of new concepts, ideas and tools
- Clarifying, documenting and resolving exceptional situations
- Maintenance of the existing inventory, and ensuring the corresponding documentation
- Completed education in Computer Science, or comparable further training as well as 5+ years of professional experience as a workplace engineer
- Willingness to take on responsibility in the Windows Client Workspace
- Experience with Windows deployment process, Endpoint Manager/Intune and Autopilot, as well as agile processes and tools (Service Now, Jira, Confluence)
- Expertise in VMWare Horizon environments and virtualisations will be an advantage
- Strong hardware knowledge as well as experience in telephony integration and common collaboration tools
- Very good communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders, as well as very high customer orientation
- Fluent German and English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Clara Vollin on +41 44 229 99 93.