Travel Analyst (Geneva based)
Are you an Associate Specialist in Travel with at least two years' experience in the travel department of an international organisation or company ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Associate Specialist, Travel to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
You will work closely with the Travel Management Company (TMC), providing technical and policy advice to travelers, ensure that up-to-date travel information is available, develop and
manage travel management reporting and monitor travel processes and systems.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are / have:
- University Degree or equivalent professional training or self-study/work experience.
- Professional training in the Travel industry from a recognized institution (e.g. IATA certification)
- At least two years' experience in the travel department of an international
organization or company;
- At least two years of experience with information systems, analysis and
- Experience working within an international organization or company involving
managing medium to high risk travels
- Proficiency in Galileo or Amadeus travel reservation systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exposure to Oracle applications
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry, including travel agency management,
and IATA fare construction principles
- Diplomacy in dealing with people at the highest levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and establish priorities
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and respond to short deadlines
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Travel Analyst, currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/jane-archer to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch