Test Manager - German speaker
Test Manager - German speaker only
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Test Manager to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this permanent role based in Bern, we are in search of a German-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
- Manage and plan the overall testing across a number of parallel projects.
- Monitoring and governance of the E2E test strategy, processes, and planning.
- Be responsible of the E2E testing for several programs
- Drive all test phases and related activities to deliver quality product as per agreed timelines
- Coordinate and work closely with various stakeholders, including Stream Lead, Project Managers, Test Managers, and Developers
- Design and execute E2E test cases through several applications
- Management and organization of defect meetings
- Regular Testing reporting to all program stakeholders
- Monitor/control tests artifacts, strategy implementation, and review test progress reporting.
- Escalate all test-relevant topics and participate in conflict resolution around testing in general
- +5 years in (E2E) testing management
- ISTQB Test Manager certification required
- Background and experience in the Financial Service area
- Proven ability to deliver high standard deliverables and documentation
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, with exceptional organizational skills to coordinate cross-functional projects
- Excellent leadership, coordination and communication skills
- Strong Client relationship and meetings management
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of all ISTQB test design, functional/technical test execution and test management techniques
- Technical knowledge (Coding, Database…) are nice to have
- Experience in Quality Center Testing Tool
- Fluent in English. Any additional language (German, French, Italian) is nice to have
Location: Bern / Zurich
Start Date: December - January
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.